Our client, a payment services company is seeking to recruit a Risk Analyst. If you are an excellent team player and highly motivated individual, who is passionate about Fraud & Risk operations and have a can-do attitude to help continuously improve customer experience, then this role is for you.
A PSP providing payment options for online and offline businesses
- Responsible for identifying potentially fraudulent activities on account holders
- Investigating any cases of actual or suspected fraud and identify ways to prevent future fraud
- Monitoring and identifying patterns within fraudulent activities
- Determining existing fraud trends by analysing accounts and transaction patterns
- Analysing and interpret merchant & industry business models, credit reports, merchant processing history and financial information
- Conducting merchant assessments in view of the company acceptable policies, State Regulatory Compliance and Credit Card Compliance
- Monitoring merchant performance across portfolio estimating financial exposures using reasonable assumptions, assess the need and propose risk mitigation measures.
- Maintaining accurate and thorough documentation and audit trails of underwriting assessments, reports, methodologies in a timely manner.
- Communicating professionally and effectively with cross-functional stakeholders in escalating gaps and recommend process improvement
- contributing to enhancing fraud tools, back office system, and work procedures by coming up with improving ideas
- Providing input to your direct manager for improvements in our Risk, Payments and Fraud operations and assisting with various tasks and projects
- This position calls for a candidate who must have 2+ years of relevant experience, in fraud, transaction processing, underwriting, credit risk assessment in the payment industry/igaming .
- Be highly proactive and analytical
- Be familiar with MS Office, internet research & database tools
- Fluent in English. Any additional language is a plus
An attractive salary will be offered ti the right candidate.