We are looking for an ambitious person to join our client’s well-established client administration team. The primary responsibility of this role is to handle day-to-day administration for a broad and diverse portfolio of clients. However, the right candidate will also help to develop and maintain a positive and commercially aware culture and help to steadily improve their service offering.
Our client is a well-established independent fiduciary services group offering solutions to high net worth individuals, families and corporate clients.
The role includes:
- Administration and relationship management, providing first point of contact to a portfolio of clients.
- Ensuring service standards and company policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Maintaining exceptional levels of service across the portfolio at all times with the emphasis on adding value.
- To support and develop existing client relationships with the wider team.
Experience is required, but character is essential and finding the right cultural match for our clients’ open and dynamic team is important to the business.
You will preferably have the following qualities:
- Three to five years’ experience in a relevant financial services environment.
- Excellent communication skills and a disciplined and organised approach.
- A good understanding of trust and corporate services and their practical applications.
- A good awareness of Maltese corporate requirements, related corporate governance, anti-money-laundering, and other current compliance legislation.
- Experience in administering Foundations, Immigration formalities and yacht registration would be considered an asset.
- Good general IT skills and familiarity with common computer applications such as Microsoft Office.
- A good understanding of banking procedures and practices.
In addition to your salary, you will be given training and opportunities to advance within the company. The role also comes with private health care and performance related bonuses.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)