The Senior Compliance Executive will report to the Managing Director of Risk & Compliance through the Senior Manager – Risk and Compliance. The selected candidate will join the Risk & Compliance team focusing primarily on the provision of advisory services to clients in the field of AML/CFT compliance.
A well-established firm of professional accountants and auditors with significant experience in multiple disciplines within the professional and commercial services sectors, offering a network of independent tax advisors, business consultants and auditors, present in over 70 countries and is one of the fastest growing networks in this field.
- Contributing to the advisory work provided by the company’s Risk & Compliance in financial crime compliance, including the carrying out of process audits, gap analyses, simulated on-site inspections, the drafting and/or review of policies and procedures, the drafting and/or review of staff manuals, assistance with the drawing up and implementation of remediation plans, ongoing technical and operational assistance to MLROs and Compliance Officers and the carrying out of AML/CFT risk assessments.
- Development and management of systems adopted by the department, ensuring their effectiveness and efficiency.
- AML/CFT training to clients of the Group, employees of companies forming part of the group of companies and entities with which the Group has a collaborative arrangement
- Providing internal support to the companies forming part of the group of companies, and entities with which the Group has a collaborative arrangement, in the development of procedures and the application of those procedures, including the review of customer due diligence files and the provision of guidance and advice.
- Assistance to the MLROs of the different group companies with the fulfilment of their obligations, including the collection of information in respect of suspicious transactions and the reporting of such transactions to the authorities.
- Carrying out internal and external reviews of the adequacy of policies and procedures and their implementation, and the drawing up of remediation plans.
- Assisting in the management of the coordination of regulatory examinations.
- Participation in both short and long-term projects in which the staff are either seconded to clients or carry out compliance-related duties at the offices of clients. Tasks undertaken could include sanctions screening, the review of suspicious transactions, ongoing transaction monitoring, file reviews, account reviews, file remediation and the carrying out of customer risk assessments.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)