Our client is seeking to recruit a Senior Lawyer to add to their continuous growth. The chosen candidate will be involved in various legal matters for clients relating to Corporate, Compliance, GDPR and general day to day legal duties.
Our client is an established firm in the corporate services sector, specialising in company incorporation, company maintenance, corporate structures, mergers and acquisitions, residence and trusts.
As part of the legal team, the employee will be handling:
- Internal legal documents and agreements;
- Legal research;
- Compliance and GDPR matters;
- Licensing of investment companies;
- Employment matters and
- Shall be responsible for training junior legal team members, delegating and reviewing their work.
- Applicants should possess a law degree, be proficient with Word and Excel with ideally at least 4 years’ of experience in a similar role locally.
- Excellent Maltese and English is required for this position.
A generous package with benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)