An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Senior Manager with experience in corporate services, to join a specialist accounting and international business advisory firm. The Senior Manager will then have the opportunity to become a Director/Partner.
Our Client is an International Accounting Firm working exclusively with Internationally operating clients.
The Senior Manager will be reporting to as well as working alongside the Partner of the firm.
- Management of the office generally including managing your team in Malta from an HR perspective, coaching and supporting the team, overseeing the performance of the office, overseeing client invoicing, etc.
- Assisting with the business development process and in particular the onboarding of new clients.
- Ensuring that the office complies with all AML compliance requirements and in due course, and subject to your agreement, you may even be appointed as the MLRO
- Providing legal services.
- Ensuring the provision of high-quality corporate services to clients by the whole team. This would include all aspects of client accounting, assisting with tax, VAT and Registry of Companies (RoC) compliance, bank account opening, company secretarial and general client management.
- Assisting with company formation and administration both in Malta and also where necessary in other countries (mainly through the partners in those countries). General duties as may be required
- Eventually acting as director and company secretary of clients’ Maltese companies.
- This position calls for an ambitious, hardworking individual who has excellent managerial skills
- The ideal candidate must be business driven
- Extensive experience within corporate services is required. Candidates must hold a legal background and must be knowledgeable in corporate law.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
- The candidate may also be required to travel from time to time
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate. The right person will have the possibility to become a Partner in the long term, ultimately sharing in the profits of the business.
Applications from non-EU residents will not be accepted/acknowledged.