As a result of the continuous increase of their activities, our client is seeking to recruit an experienced Senior Officer to join their team in Luxembourg. The selected candidate will have the chance to grow professionally and work in an entrepreneurial, young and international working environment.
Our client offers a wide range of services, such as domiciliation, corporate secretarial, accounting services, directorship of companies, tax compliance services and assistance in the winding-up of companies.
Some of the duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing a portfolio of clients with all aspects of the corporate administration of domiciled companies;
- Preparing legal documentation relating to standard corporate administration (such as the approval of the annual accounts, transfer of seat, change of managers-directors etc)
- Updating registers (shares, PECs, CPECs etc)
- Tracking and checking documents (legislation, signature)
- Organizing board / shareholders’ meetings / drafting the related documentation (minutes, proxies, convening notices, powers of attorney etc)
- Liaising with banks, Luxembourg administrations, notary, ministry of foreign affairs
- Managing a team of corporate junior officer
- This position call for a rigorous, organized individual with excellent communication skills
- Candidates must be dynamic and proactive
- Excellent English is required, Fluency in French is an asset
- Candidates must hold a Degree in Law, Finance or Economics
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 3 years of experience in a trust company (ideally in Luxembourg) within a similar position
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.