An excellent opportunity has arisen to join a trust services company as a Senior Trust Administrator. The chosen candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day running of a portfolio of clients including trusts and companies dealing with a wide variety of tasks which may be of a complex nature.
Our client is a well-established trust services company.
As a Senior Trust Administrator, you will be reporting to the Team Leader. Duties include:
- handling the set up and day to day administration of trusts and companies
- Liaison with clients, professional advisors, intermediaries and government authorities both by telephone and in writing
- Drafting minutes and resolutions and preparing documents in relation to both routine and complex transactions
- Statutory work – ensuring that statutory records are kept up to date and are accurately maintained
- Entity reviews – carrying out annual reviews of all entities
- Ensuring compliance with company standards, policies and procedures
- Ad hoc project work
- A minimum of three years’ relevant experience managing a portfolio of clients is required for this role
- Studying for the STEP qualification is preferred but not mandatory
- The chosen candidate must be a team player
- Ability to work to deadlines with the minimum of supervision
- A strong attention to detail and organisation
- Excellent communication skills in English
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate. Our client also supports the professional development of employees and full support will be given should the chosen candidate choose to study for a relevant course.