An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Trust and Client Administrator to join a trust services company. As a Senior Trust and Client Administrator you will be required to take responsibility for a portfolio of trusts and companies, ensuring that clients receive the best service.
Our client is a well established trust services company.
You will form part of a team and some duties will include:
- Building up and maintaining personal contact with clients
- Handling the Management, supervision and coordination of daily administration of trusts and companies
- Taking fiduciary decisions
- Handling the Co-ordination of transactions with Investment house, lawyers, accountants and tax advisors.
- Providing support to the junior staff
- Candidates must hold excellent communication and client relationship skills
- Ability to train junior staff
- A good team player
- Extensive experience in administration of trust and corporate structures is required
- Candidates must ideally hold a STEP qualification
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.