Our client provides an excellent opportunity for continual professional development and exposure to both the local and international maritime sector. An attractive remuneration and benefit package that is commensurate with experience and qualifications will be offered to the chosen candidates.
Our client is one of the most well-established multi-disciplinary law firms here in Malta, with a predominantly international clientele, providing tailored legal services across all practice areas.
- Researching and drafting of legal documents;
- Assisting the team concerned with the day to day handling of the case load, liaising with clients;
- Individual client handling.
- Applicants are expected to take an interest in the technical aspects of the issues as they arise and are expected to take a hands-on approach
- Ability to work as part of a team is a prerequisite.
A Masters in Law degree in maritime law, previous work experience and previous practical experience in the maritime sector will be considered an asset.
Sarah Miceli +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2223 (direct)