Our client is seeking to recruit an Under Writing Officer to join their operations team. The Underwriting Officer will be responsible for ensuring that all polices and procedures in relation to underwriting are followed.
A PSP providing payment options for online and offline businesses
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing applicants’ data
- Operating underwriting software
- Researching applicants as necessary
- Client onboarding
- Conducting necessary KYB/C checks,
- Sanction and PEP checks
- Identifying Ultimate beneficial Owners and Directors
- Liaising with various internal departments on each application,
- Liaising with applicants for additional information/documentation when required,
- Adhering to and follow reporting channels as outlined in our policies and procedures,
- Internal statistic reporting.
- Reporting suspicious/unusual activity to the MLRO
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Ability to work effectively and diligently on own initiative and within a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to think outside the box.
- Internet savvy and highly conversant with search engines and advanced search techniques
- 2+ years’ experience in an underwriting role (preferably within a Financial Institution)
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Francesca Buhagiar +356 2123 2224/5, 2557 2225 (direct)