An exciting opportunity has arisen for ambitious candidates who are motivated to build a career within an international financial services company and gain experience in AML and compliance. The selected candidate will form part of the Managed Services Team and will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience of client work engaging on projects related to due diligence reviews and anti-money laundering.
A global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, using the expertise and systems it has developed to build a more efficient working environment, offering a supportive career framework to develop an experience that lasts a lifetime.
The selected candidate will be reporting to the Partner of the Managed Services Team. The role will involve being involved in various projects assisting clients with due diligence reviewing, anti-money laundering work, cyber-security, know your client and further remediation work. Duties will include:
- working effectively as a team member sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress
- developing and maintaining productive working relationships with client personnel, and internally within Managed Services as well as across other areas
- maintaining client confidentiality and ensuring data security at all times
- understanding and following workplace policies and procedures
- This position calls for candidates who are ambitious, driven and want a challenging and stimulating career
- Candidates must hold a flexible attitude as well as a positive personality
- The ideal candidate must hold an undergraduate degree, preferably in Criminology, Compliance, Law and Financial Services
- Candidates must be willing to travel and work abroad as necessary, even for long periods of time
Our client offers excellent career development opportunities and full training being provided. An attractive remuneration package will also be offered to the right candidate.