A great opportunity has a arisen for a Client Servicing and Corporate Support Administrator to join an established company that provides corporate services.
Our client is a well-established company, that provides corporate services and also acts as a trustee.
Following a period of training the Client Servicing and Corporate Support Administrator will be principally responsible for:
- Processing documentation (with the assistance of in house legal counsel) relating to corporate clients for filing at the Company Registry;
- Maintaining corporate records & KYC;
- Inputting and maintenance of shareholder and beneficial owner register on a be spoke system developed in house;
- Client servicing;
- Following up on Debt collection.
- This position calls for a candidate who is hardworking and motivated
- IT literate
- Fluency in English and Maltese
- The candidate must be organized and efficient
- A degree will be considered an asset though it is not a pre-requisite
- Be knowledgeable and/or experienced in Corporate matters & compliance issues though training will provided and initially recruit will be working under supervision
An attractive salary package to be commensurate with qualifications and experience.