Our established client, operating in the field of corporate services and company formations is seeking to recruit a Company Lawyer, who work will focus on servicing a number of international and local clients. The Company Lawyer will be responsible for company incorporations and for overseeing all legal and regulatory aspects related to the Company’s business.
Our client is a market leader in local and cross border company formations and related corporate services. They specialise in offering services to customers in Germany, Italy and Scandinavia.
Some duties include but are not limited to:
- providing legal advice to clients and preparing any documentation they may require.
- assisting t with internal queries on legal matters so as to ensure that the Company is compliant with local legislation at all times.
- being involved in the development of new services and assisting in research related to such product development. In doing so, the selected person must also keep in mind the legislative requirements of international jurisdictions.
- The chosen applicant will be able to communicate effectively, confidently and clearly with the Company’s clients and also internally.
- the ideal applicant will be meticulous, driven and will seek motivation in team achievement and client satisfaction.
- Fluency in spoken and oral Maltese and English is a must for this role whilst the knowledge of another European language will be considered favorably.
- Previous experience within the field of company formation and corporate services will be considered an important asset.
- Candidates must hold a Law Degree
The role will offer the chosen candidate the opportunity to grow and develop in his/her career. An attractive salary commensurate with experience, is being offered to the right candidate, whilst also offering the chance to work within a dynamic multinational team.