Due to continuous growth in a number of key services such as compliance and AML, our client is seeking to employ a motivated and reliable Compliance & AML Support Officer to join their team. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Head of Compliance and AML of the company.
Our client is specialised in the provision of corporate services to other licenced entities, with the core services focused on: Regulatory Consultancy, Risk Management, Compliance, Authorisation procedures.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Compliance Officer and MLRO
- Assisting in the creation and upkeep of the compliance manual
- Keeping abreast of the regulatory development of the applicable and MFSA rules and regulations
- Assisting in the compliance monitoring program
- Carrying out customer due diligence and compliance checks on clients at on-boarding and ongoing stages
- A University degree related to Finance
- The ideal candidate must possess good time management skills and analytical skills
- Excellent reporting skills and proficiency in written and spoken English
- Candidates must be goal driven, organised, self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills
An attractive salary will be offered to the successful candidate