On behalf of a client we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Officer. The position is ideal for someone who is looking for a new challenge and interested in expanding their knowledge and experience in cross border business and pensions.
Our client offers a range of high value advisory and support services to assist companies to understand their market opportunities, develop market strategies and establish business operations successfully in foreign markets.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Carrying out due diligence, risk assessments and compliance checks for new business
- Undertaking periodic reviews and risk assessments of existing client relationships and business and on new and existing companies, trusts and retirement scheme members
- Dealing with general compliance queries
- Ensuring compliance with internal and external legislation and regulation
- Liaising with the Legal Counsel, corporate and pension teams and compliance personnel in other Sovereign offices
- Assisting Legal Counsel in day to day tasks and projects
- Excellent command of the English language
- Previous compliance experience preferably within a corporate service company
- Candidates must have an eye for details, must be meticulous and willing to learn further and develop their skills
- A University degree is considered an asset, however is not essential
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate depending on the experience