A unique opportunity has arisen for a Corporate Administrator to join an international corporate and trust service provider. The successful candidate, who will be responsible for a portfolio of multi-jurisdictional entities, will find a helpful and appreciative working environment.
Our client provides multi-jurisdictional corporate, trust and bookkeeping support to leading legal and financial institutions throughout the world.
The successful candidate will receive training initially by the Assistant Manager and will be expected to work autonomously under their direct supervision.
The role will include the following tasks:
- Organisation of a portfolio of companies and trusts, including the preparation of minutes and annual returns
- Maintenance of minute books either in physical files or electronically
- Drafting agenda/minutes/resolutions/proxies in relation to Annual General Meetings and other meetings
- Drafting minutes/resolutions in relation to Shareholders and Directors meetings i.e. opening of bank accounts, resigning/appointing directors and officers
- Preparation of other legal documents i.e. Certificate of Incumbency, Certified Resolutions, Secretary’s Certificates, Agreements
- Preparation of Annual Returns
- Drafting letters/emails/faxes to clients
- Managing of due diligence and compliance records for clients’ companies
- Managing and organizing filing systems both physical and electronic
- Income and fee collection
- Recording billable time
- Candidates must have a versatile and flexible attitude
- Ability to communicate fluently and confidently in written and spoken English
- Strong organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail
- A minimum of two years administration experience
- Preference will be given to those with knowledge or experience of corporate law and compliance matters
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate commensurate with experience.
Applicants must send both a CV and a cover letter explaining why their skills-set and experience are suited for this position.