Our client, a small firm that offers trust and fiduciary services, is seeking to recruit a Corporate Administrator. The ideal candidate must hold a Law Degree and must hold extensive experience in trust and corporate services. The Corporate Administrator will be reporting to the Directors.
Our client is a well-established company specialized in private foundations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Communicating with clients and handling clients’ requests from time-to-time
- Maintaining and managing clients’ portfolio and ensuring that clients’ files are in good order and in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Liaising with Directors and other Service Providers on the incorporation documentation, including any relative forms with the competent authorities, the MFSA and local and foreign banks
- Assisting with corporate and licensing affairs and liaising with relevant authorities / entities
- Provide assistance to the Directors, organize Committee and Board Meetings and follow-up on action points in a timely manner
- Acting as Company Secretary for client entities
- This position calls for a trustworthy candidate who is able to work under pressure
- The ideal candidate must hold excellent organizational skills and must be able to work independently
- Excellent communication skills in English is required. Fluency in Italian would be considered an asset.
- knowledge of AML legislation is considered an asset
- experience in a corporate, financial services and/or legal field, on a multi-national scale is required
- knowledge and experience of trusts and foundations would be considered an asset
- Candidates must ideally hold a Law Degree
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.