A great opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Corporate Services Officer to join a very well-established corporate services provider here in Malta. The successful candidate will have the chance to work in a team of experienced and dedicated professionals.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients and handling client requests in relation to their companies
- Collection and verification of due diligence conducted as part of our know-your-client procedures
- Setting up of new companies, preparation and submission of statutory filings
- Opening / closure of bank accounts and liaising with banks on a regular basis
- Maintaining company registers
- Liaising and corresponding with lawyers, accountants, auditors and other service providers on behalf of the corporate clients
- Liaising with the Registry of Companies and any other regulatory authorities
- Honouring service level agreements by executing the required services in the shortest time frame possible whilst delivering a service that is of the highest quality, meeting clients’ expectations
- Maintain an open dialogue of communication with clients on a regular basis and keeping clients informed on any new relevant developments within their industry
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar role ideally within the financial, legal and/or corporate service sectors
- Qualifications in a relevant field – a tertiary level of education would be desired
- Impeccable fluency in written and spoken English
- A 5-star service mentality, ensuring client satisfaction in every interaction whilst demonstrating a solid business acumen
- Strong communication skills, able to engage positively and productively with clients, colleagues and service providers alike
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task and meet tight deadlines
- Highly organised, efficient and able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Proficient in the use of all Microsoft applications
The right candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration package and progression plan, commensurate with knowledge and experience.