Our client is seeking to recruit a KYC Administrator to join their KYC unit within the Corporate Administration department. The successful candidate will form part of a dynamic team that handles international clients operating in a wide range of industries. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to broaden their experience and take on a challenge in AML/CFT compliance.
Our client is a management services company that has been set up to offer its clients ‘hands on’ assistance in their day to day needs. It has been offering specialised services to the gaming industry from the onset of online gaming in Malta. Pre-licensing assistance in the form of business plans, financials, liaison with the local authorites, assistance in the application procedure to company incorporation and maintenance. Our client also offers services such as accountancy, recruitment, IT consultancy, data protection and property management amongst others.
Duties will include:
- Implementation of in-house clients acceptance requirements
- Client re-evaluation in line with the company’s quality and risk management policies
- Liaisoning with relevant departments to address, advice and gather the necessary information on queries to comply with AML/CFT procedures, including compliance checks
- Updating of records, including the upkeep of physical files and electronic systems
- Monitoring and managing risk controls and advising the management accordingly
- Assisting in the implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures
- A keen interest and basic understanding of quality, compliance and risk management principles
- A’ level standard of education
- Excellent communication skills especially in English, both verbally and written
- The ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and team-building qualities
- Candidates must be highly motivated and must possess a strong work ethic
An attractive salary commensurate with the profile and experience will be offered to the successful candidate