On behalf of our client, we are currently seeking to recruit a driven and hardworking Lawyer to assist within the firm’s Asset Management and Funds unit, and contribute towards the growth of this activity. The successful candidate will have the chance to grow professionally and to work in a team of highly experienced and dedicated professionals.
Our client is one of the leading law firms in Malta.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting senior lawyers in advising the firm’s clients on a wide range of funds and investment services related work
- Working closely with senior lawyers and assisting them in the formation, structuring and marketing of funds
- Resolving operational issues and managing changes to the funds and asset managers on an on-going basis
- An exposure and keen interest in investment services, ideally with 2-3 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulation
- An understanding of current market and regulatory developments in the sector
- Strong analytical skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- The ability to work on their own initiative and equally comfortable to work in a team
- This position calls for a meticulous and driven candidate who is willing to grow professionally and able to perform well under pressure
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate depending on qualifications and experience. A career path will also be provided.