Our client, a well-established law firm in Malta, is seeking to recruit a Lawyer to provide regulatory advisory services in general technology contracting, privacy and data protection matters, fintech, remote gaming, telecommunications and intellectual property.
Our client is a well-renowned law firm here in Malta.
The Lawyer will be reporting to the Partner. Some of the duties include:
- assisting clients with the provision of legal assistance
- researching and drafting legal documents related to data protection, intellectual property, fintech, remote gaming, and technology media
- attending any related conferences, writing articles
- supporting the legal team under the direction of the Partner
- This position calls for an ambitious and technology oriented person
- The ideal candidate must hold a keen interest in legal developments
- Candidates must hold a positive attitude and must be capable of working within a team
- Candidates must hold at least 3 years’ post-qualification experience in the relevant areas
- Experience within a law firm or as an in house legal counsel is required
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate as well as the possibility for career progression.