The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current accounts in order to aid customers. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
Our client provides exciting new slots with remarkable visuals and state-of-the-art technological attributes. They provide a full portfolio for both online and land based operations
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers’ success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage reporting in terms of customers’ accounts. Regularly report KPIs, status of accounts to the Head of Account Management
- Responsible for a portfolio of clients, acting as their key point of contact
- Become an expert on the company product suite and utilize this knowledge to drive usage and awareness of the products within the clients’ brands.
- Act as the main point of contact for the customer and provide internal feedback about how the company can better serve the customer needs.
- Have a strong understanding of the clients’ business, deeply understand the problems they face and be the one that solves them
- Driving and maximizing revenues on assigned customers
- Represent the company at events and exhibitions aimed for online gambling operators
- Previous Account Management experience (minimum 2 years) or B2C experience within a Casino Team
- A people person, great social & communication skills. Comfortable with handling a client-facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Someone passionate about the industry, specifically into Slots.
- Able to get the job done with minimum supervision. A proactive individual
- Able to handle top tier clients & being a problem solver
- Someone who understands the importance of building relationships by regular face to face meetings
- Proficiency in English, any other language would be a bonus
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.