A strong Sales Executive with B2B experience is required to join an established company in Malta.The selected candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background in the B2B sector with a proven sales track record and a good reputation with clients.
Our client has today positioned itself as a leading one-stop-shop supplier for various forms of storage and logistic related equipment. During these years the company has been entrusted with numerous major logistics projects and countless other minor installations; all of which were successfully handled and implemented by the company to the delight and expectations of its ever increasing list of satisfied clients.
- Reporting to the Head of Customer Demand, the B2B Executive shall be expected to create a plan of target industries and prospective clients following an in-depth analysis of the customer needs, market analysis and local business community.
- S/he will follow up on a weekly basis by means of an outbound proactive approach in proposing and offering mobility solutions to business customers.
- S/he must identify suitable strategies to reach and exceed the pre-set target to grow the business further.
- S/he will also be expected to take on an account management role with the newly onboarded customers to secure client retention by building a strong relationship with the customer and acting as the primary contact to resolve challenges.
- The selected candidate will have a strong sales and marketing background in the B2B sector with a proven sales track record and a good reputation with clients.
- S/he will ideally possess a qualification in marketing at MQF Level 6. The appointed candidate will be strategic in identifying and suggesting bold and innovative concepts and ideas in line with the sales and marketing strategy, company growth and customer experience vision.
- The chosen candidate will work independently and flexibly although forming part of a small team, thus, s/he needs to be a self-starter and highly motivated and driven by KPI’s. S/he will be familiar with analytical tools to help drive business decisions which are data driven and have a strong background in digital marketing.
- The appointed candidate shall possess a valid driving license, effective organizational and presentation skills, have a good command of English and ideally Maltese, be proactive and confident with a customer centric attitude.
A salary of 32K plus commission depending on experience and skillset is being offered to the right candidate.