This role calls for a target oriented person who is passionate about sales. Previous experience working with the automotive industry in Malta would be an asset. Candidates must be highly goal oriented, possess excellent communication skills, selling and negotiating skills, confident in dealing with clients and excellent time management.
Our client is a local car dealership.
- Achievement of Sales Target
- Setting up of meetings to identify new opportunities to expand customer base and grow the business
- Building strong customer relationships
- Anticipating the needs of the client through probing and fair categorization by client persons
- Preparing customer proposals and follow ups
- Creating pipeline of potential clients
- Discussing opportunities with Sales Manager
- Updating all sales activities in CRM
- Preparing client files
- Actively participating in sales for a
- Providing solutions to clients which make financial and strategic sense
- Assessing vehicles before delivering to clients
- Adhering to all processes and procedures
- Liaising with all departments to fulfill customer’s expectations
- Carrying out other duties as assigned by the Sales Manager
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales role
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Business acumen
- Experience in the automotive industry will be considered an asset
- Excellent communication both verbally and written in Maltese and English
- Possession of clean driving license
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.