This is an excellent opportunity for a seasoned B2B Sales Executive. The chosen applicant will be focusing on the retention and growth of the company’s corporate clients.
Our client is a leading automotive company in Malta.
Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO), the B2B Sales Executive will initially be responsible for:
- Building business by identifying and selling prospects;
- Maintaining relationships with clients;
- Developing strategies to acquire new corporate customers by converting businesses requiring mobility solutions into vehicle sharing or adopting vehicle sharing as one of the options for travel;
- Identifying business opportunities by seeking prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;
- Researching and analyzing sales options;
- Selling solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects;
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information and guidance;
- Researching and recommending new opportunities;
- Recommending service improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market
- activities, and competitors;
- Preparing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information;
- Maintaining quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards;
- Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by extensively learning how to use the company’s systems, establishing personal networks, benchmarking state-of-the-art practices;
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results.
- Have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a sales role.
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Be customer focused, displaying interest for the industry.
- Be able to close deals, with a proven track record in sales.
- Be proficient in Microsoft applications.
- Demonstrate confidence in the product and business model.
- Be a team player, with a positive approach, drive and able to work on own initiative.
An attractive remuneration package.
Applications from non-EU candidates will not be considered.