Reporting to the Country Managing Director, an exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company. Looking for a motivated business development person to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals.
Our well-established client is a corporate services provider.
- Developing and implementing a growth strategy by identifying new products, services and markets where the company can expand its service offerings
- Establishing and developing a network of contacts both within the Group as well as outside the Group
- Actively promoting the services provided by the company by travelling regularly to meet key introducers and feeders, and to attend conferences and corporate events
- Maintaining a strong understanding of products and services provided by the company
- Organising and attending conferences, seminars and workshops, both locally and overseas
- Updating all marketing material, in line with the company brand requirements
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives
- Conducting market analyses and studying the strategies adopted by competitors
- At least 3 years relevant experience in sales and / or marketing within the financial services / trust industry
- Solid first degree in business, ideally marketing
- Culturally sensitive and experienced in dealing with multiple nationalities and cultures
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision
An attractive remuneration package is being offered.