A great opportunity to join a young and dynamic team. The role will involve field calls, research on prospective investors and close cooperation with other team members to manage the end-to-end business development process.
Our client is an international Financial Services company in Malta.
- Service and market to international institutional investors
- Build value-added relationships with senior decision makers by understanding their evolving priorities through cold calling
- Schedule and run investor meetings and calls
- Develop expertise in hedge fund strategies and product offerings
- Prepare reports and due diligence material for prospective investors
- 2 years experience working in a similar environment
- Demonstrable interest in Finance and Capital Markets
- Fluency in English is mandatory and other languages are a plus
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Ability to build lasting relationships with professional clients
A salary of 25K to 30K is being offered to the right candidate.