A new opportunity for an experienced Business Development Executive to join a well established group of companies in Malta. The role will involve the person to manage and generate incoming demand and report on the ROI for all lead generation programs. The selected candidate is required to hold 2 years experience in a similar role.
This is a major group of companies, active in various areas.
- Create and follow business rules and to pursue the marketing and sales channel, thus ensuring full accountability for all lead generating activities.
- Responsible for creating inquiries and qualified leads to support the sales forecast for the company on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- To recommend techniques to the management thus increasing the number of qualified enquirers who respond to the company’s promotional efforts
- Deliver qualified leads from the sales enquiries generated by the company (or vendors). To guide the sales people regarding systems and processes related to qualified sales leads.
- Liaise with the sales team ensuring that all sales enquiries are followed up.
- To ensure that sufficient quantitative and qualitative research has been completed with prospects and customers so that management can make informed decisions about the ROI for lead generation.
- Follow up on all activity by product, sources and source type. To deliver a monthly report showing sales results from sales enquiries and leads.
- To ensure that the CRM system delivers qualified enquiries (sales leads) in a timely fashion to the sales channel.
- To understand new technologies such as business intelligence, account based marketing and marketing software.
- Have a minimum of two years’ working experience within a Marketing environment
- Knowledge of CMS and SEO will be considered an asset
- Have proven track record in Sales Lead Generation;
- Be able to write, edit and utilize compelling and effective scripts to achieve and exceed sales goals, based on the market data;
- Be proficient in making outbound calls to business clients and build rapport in a professional manner;
- Be proficient in setting, scheduling and managing well qualified appointments for sales personnel;
- Possess identified prospects and generated referrals for business opportunities.
An attractive salary package is being offered subject to experiences