An excellent opportunity for a Business Development Underwriter with a well-established insurance company based in Malta with great potential of growth.
Our client offers a diversity in the range of products and services of insurance products based on the established reputation as a provider of high-quality and value-for-money.
- Know-your-client’ approach when discussing insurance needs with Customers;
- Cross sell the various Company insurance products and keep a record of customers’ requirements for future reference;
- Ongoing maintenance of clients’ policies;
- Research prospective clients to obtain data on customers’ financial resources and needs;
- Keep abreast of all Company policies, products and services at all times;
- Process premiums in line with Company policy and provide clients with quotations;
- Keep track of all documentation transacted on a daily basis and submit same to the various underwriting departments accordingly;
- Ensure that you provide the customer with a complete insurance to suit their requirements;
- Assist the customer complete claim forms as and when necessary. Keep in contact with the claims department to ensure customer claims are settled equitably for both the client and the insurer;
- Keep abreast of the market insurance policy benefits and report any new developments to the manager;
- Perform general administrative tasks.
The right candidate should possess excellent interpersonal, communication and customer care skills. Applicants should be IT proficient as well as to be able to speak Maltese and English fluently.
An attractive remuneration salary is being offered to the right candidate.
Previous experience in a similar position is required.