Our well established client within the telecommunications industry is looking for a Business Product Specialist. The successful candidate will join a team of Business professionals.
Our client is a truly converged and integrated telecommunications company with a wide range of services: fixed line telephony, mobile telephony, broadband Internet services, digital and IP television, in addition to business-related services like roaming hub services, data networking solutions, business IP services, and managed and co-location facilities. A leading communications services company that provides unrivaled services to the Maltese business community.
- Identify market trends and Perform ongoing competitive benchmarking;
- Propose timely reaction to new competitor launches to ensure competitiveness at all times;
- Be involved in the full product lifecycle; including idea generation, requirements definition, implementation and performance analysis;
- Deliver continuous product portfolio enhancements by assisting defining and implementing product lifecycle strategy;
- Build business case and manage product roadmap;
- Together with Business Product Manager work with technical teams to help define the technical requirements and turn them into brilliant products;
- Build comprehensive launch plans and carry out post-launch assessment;
- Coordinate implementation and execution of UAT across the different departments and teams;
- Define USPs and regularly communicate updates to sales, segments and marketing teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or equivalent) in IT, Computer Science, Business or any other related field;
- Experience in an IT or telco environment, ideally in product development or product management;
- Have a good understanding of local market and Telecoms and ICT Industry trends;
- Excellent team player with a proactive attitude towards problem solving;
- Natural relationship builder with strong negotiation skills;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Good knowledge of Excel and Power Point;
- Fast learner, with a can-do attitude, able to work with minimal supervision.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.