An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Business Sales Executive, to form apart of our well established client within the telecommunications industry. The selected candidate must be; sales driven, good communication, negotiation skills and hold strong knowledge of the industry or past experience within a sales environment.
Our client is a truly converged and integrated telecommunications company with a wide range of services: fixed line telephony, mobile telephony, broadband Internet services, digital and IP television, in addition to business-related services like roaming hub services, data networking solutions, business IP services, and managed and co-location facilities. A leading communications services company that provides unrivaled services to the Maltese business community.
- Identifying and opening new business leads, as well as new revenue streams.
- Planning calls and organising one to one meetings to promote and motivate customers to buy from the company’s portfolio of services across the 4 Ps.
- Drafting and organising presentations for prospects.
- Negotiating, following up leads and closing deals.
- Gathering and filtering feedback on our competitors’ activities and sales offers.
- Ensure that all sales matters originating from both clients, Managers and Senior Managers are communicated and dealt with in a satisfactory matter.
- Ensure that all relevant Company processes and procedures and a high level of Client and Company confidentiality are strictly adhered to at all times.
- Maintain an excellent rapport with all our clients.
- Participate in industry functions as and when necessary.
- Be an effective team player, focusing on creating new ideas with the aim of improving the general effectiveness of the Business Sales Channel as a whole, in particular ensuring that all sales opportunities are exploited to the full in the best interest of the company and clients alike.
- A number of years of experience working in Sales with business clients.
- A level standard OR equivalent;
- A good command of both the English and Maltese language (both written and spoken);
- Proficiency in the use of standard Office Automation tools;
- A clean Driving License;
- Be over 21 years of age, in view of motor vehicle insurance coverage.
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.