Our well established client within the telecommunications industry is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Business Segment Specialist. The successful candidate will join a team of dedicated business professionals.
Our client is a truly converged and integrated telecommunications company with a wide range of services: fixed line telephony, mobile telephony, broadband Internet services, digital and IP television, in addition to business-related services like roaming hub services, data networking solutions, business IP services, and managed and co-location facilities. A leading communications services company that provides unrivaled services to the Maltese business community.
- The Business Segment Specialist shall be responsible for the management of a number of business segments, including performance, marketing and the development of offerings aimed at such segments.
- Achieving all through the planning and execution of initiatives aimed at retaining the Group’s leading position in the market.
- Contribute to the development of a business segment strategy, with the purpose of achieving corporate objectives;
- Cooperate in the execution of any business-related marketing initiatives;
- Develop and implement go-to-market strategies that feature product positioning based on specific corporate criteria;
- Lead efforts on required segment enhancements including product, marketing and communication initiatives, such as marketing and sales collateral, product FAQs and data/features sheets and various client communication pieces;
- Provide segment positioning training and materials to the various business teams, including the preparation of standardised sales presentations and other supporting material;
- Handle any other different duties that may be assigned in accordance to Group exigencies from time to time.
- Number of years of experience working within the telecoms service industry
- An understanding of the telecoms market in Malta and knowledge of international industry trends
- Ability to understand technical concepts, translating requirements into functions, services and, business opportunities.
- Strong commercial disposition and ability to interpret trends through meaningful data
- Act quickly and decisively and take the initiative where necessary
- Excellent communications skills with ability to build meaningful relationships and synergies across departments
An attractive salary will be offered to the right candidate.