As part of campaign/customer journey team management, the person in this position will be responsible for implementing multistep and multichannel CRM campaigns (in particular the selection of the database, channels and process preparation) to build activity and long-term customer relation.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Preparing assumptions and management of CRM campaigns
- Creating a marketing mix strategy for individual customer segments
- Analysing and supporting CRM processes, client definitions, segmentation
- Analysing the effectiveness of conducted actions
- Supporting the development of tools for managing contacts and marketing campaigns
- Conducting projects related to the implementation of customer relationship management strategies and processes
- Proactively cooperating with other departments including Marketing, Compliance, Products
- Relevant Master’s degree or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in CRM business areas (campaign management, customer journey preparation)
- Knowledge of the principles of banking products
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English, including the ability to articulate ideas and views to all levels within an organisation
- Proficiency in Dutch will be considered an asset
- Good MS Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint)
- SQL working knowledge will be considered an asset
An excellent remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.