The Digital Editor will be responsible for all editorial set-up of the digital expansion of the company’s entertainment brand, The successful candidate must be able to cultivate a strong audience that is loyal to a quality.
Our client is a leading media organisation that specialises in producing premium content for Malta’s most discerning audiences. The Group owns and manages the largest portfolio of leading magazines, other publications and digital portals.
- Be a catalyst in the coordination and overall running of the digital division and liaise with the Editor and editorial & creative teams of the brand print division, which includes the popular weekly Magazine;
- Write stories on a daily basis for the digital portal, which will be entirely in Maltese;
- Coordinate the editorial work and liaise with a team of writers to ensure a strong dose of daily content;
- Keep up-to-date with social media, source stories and react swiftly;
- Keep in touch with local personalities, production houses and television stations;
- Coordinate with the company’s digital media and marketing division on the day-to-day social media strategy to ensure maximum audience engagement.
- Strong driver and motivator who is willing to work flexible hours closely linked with the world of entertainment, drama, music and television shows.
- The applicant must demonstrate an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the local entertainment industry,
- Hold strong writing skills in the Maltese language and excellent English skills.
An attractive salary is being offered dependent on the experience.