Our international client is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Digital Marketing Executive who will be responsible for organizing campaigns, developing marketing strategies and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts. The successful candidate must hold 1 year experience in a similar role and working knowledge of Photoshop.
An international company consisting of over 400 offices, operating in 150 countries, offering high quality audit, accounting, tax, and business advisory solutions to international and domestic organisations.
- Assisting in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with candidates
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launching optimized online adverts through social media (Google Adwords, Facebook, etc.) to increase company and brand awareness
- Being actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Preparing online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Support the organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or any digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Write marketing literature (brochures, press releases etc) to augment the company’s presence in the market
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles such as Photoshop.
- Hold 1 year experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English, Maltese would be considered a strong asset.
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
An attractive annual salary package is being offered depending on experience.