Our client is currently looking for an exsperienced Digital Marketing Specialist who will be working closely with the HR department and reporting to the Marketing Manager. The selected candidate must be native Maltese and hold up to three years experience in a similar position.
Our client provides legal, audit and assurance services.
- Drafting, designing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies to drive online traffic to the company websites and social media;
- Create visual graphic content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites and company Apps , and encourages audience participation on social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and other relevant platforms;
- Back-end website(s) administration, populating the website (s) and updating website (s) and social media accounts;
- Carry out market research and surveys to optimize rankings;
- Plan, organize and gather marketing analytics techniques to obtain data (that provide insight to market trends and company requirements);
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information;
- Prepare and present regular reports to management on the results and activities based on approved marketing plans;
- Review new and emerging technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing;
- Supporting the management in dealing with enquiries received via email and social media platforms under the supervision of the HR & Marketing Manager;
- Attending the weekly briefing meeting and other meetings as required;
- Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the group marketing and human resources department’s activities;
- Digital Marketing or Social Media Marketing Qualification Preferred
- Technology Skills Prior (experience of WordPress and web content management, using social media scheduling software to schedule multiple channels in advance, Knowledge of the Adobe suite Photoshop or Canva )
- Understanding of google analytics and Google Adwords
- Campaign Execution• Understanding of SEO, SEM and PPC , together with techniques to optimize online visits and rankings
An attractive salary package is being offered.