We are looking for a driven and creative Digital Marketing expert who can set our business apart from the competition by developing and leading a long-term digital marketing strategy, including spearheading advertising and different marketing solutions. The right candidate will report directly to the CEO and work together to expand our brands’ reach locally and internationally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness across the company’s diverse portfolio.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2C environment.
- Develop a deep understanding of the customers, competitors and environment to build a marketing strategy and execution plans to drive business growth;
- Lead and own the customer journey across different product websites with the aim of converting more traffic across the company’s diversified portfolio;
- Establish and communicate targets for visits and traffic conversion from all online channels and ensure these are being met;
- Analyse key metrics, provide monthly reports to establish the efficacy of campaigns, the ROI on initiatives taken and utilise data for planning future marketing strategies;
- Optimize website and social media content for SEO;
- Lead online advertising campaigns, with the aim of reaching new customers while retaining loyalty and brand awareness among our existing customer base;
- Lead email marketing campaigns and liaising with internal stakeholders to understand the existing customer base and how best to reach each segment;
- Partner with advertising, design and copywriting professionals to increase marketing results (outsourcing where needed);
- Be budget responsible and manage all aspects of marketing operations, including key personnel;
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally to bring in best practices and to continually grow the company’s marketing capability;
- Ensure the business keeps abreast of digital/mobile marketing developments and best practice;
- Introduce new acquisition channels as the opportunity arises.
- 5+ years’ experience in B2C digital marketing and advertising;
- Qualification in Marketing or other industry related certification;
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics;
- Be data savvy, able to analyse and generate reports;
- Demonstrable experience with email marketing, SEO and CRO;
- Have a practical and hands-on approach with a can-do mentality;
- Have a strong presence and able to represent the company in high level meetings and fairs/ exhibitions.
- Strong communication skills at all levels;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress would be considered an asset.
A very attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set, experience and track record, will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.