We are looking for a driven and creative Digital Marketing expert who can set our business apart from the competition by developing and leading a long-term digital marketing strategy, including spearheading advertising and different marketing solutions. The right candidate will work hand-in-hand with our brand manager and business development team to expand our brands’ reach locally and internationally.
Our client is a group of companies offering a range of different services in a very dynamic and competitive B2B and B2C environments.
- Develop a deep understanding of the clients, competitors and environment to build a digital marketing strategy and execution plans to drive business growth;
- Execute all the required optimization and day-to-day aspects of the company’s online channels;
- Lead and own the client journey across different product websites with the aim of converting more traffic across the company’s diversified portfolio;
- Establish and communicate targets for visits and traffic conversion from all online channels and ensure these are being met;
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests;
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to execute online advertising campaigns, with the aim of reaching new customers while retaining loyalty and brand awareness among our existing client base;
- Measure and analyse key metrics, provide monthly reports to establish the efficacy of campaigns, the ROI on initiatives taken and utilise data for planning future marketing strategies;
- Optimize website and social media content for SEO;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance;
- Collaborate with all departments to gather and adapt content for different social media platforms;
- Partner with advertising, design and copywriting professionals to increase marketing results (outsourcing where needed);
- Assist the business development team with making best use of CRM tools and utilise data to inform campaigns;
- Build strong relationships both internally and externally to bring in best practices and to continually grow the company’s marketing capability;
- Ensure the business keeps abreast of digital/mobile marketing developments and best practice;
- Introduce new acquisition channels as the opportunity arises.
- 3+ years’ experience in B2C digital marketing and advertising
- Qualification in Marketing or other industry related certification
- Excellent grasp of social media and website metrics
- Be data savvy, able to analyse and generate reports
- Have a practical and hands-on approach with a can-do mentality
- Have a strong presence and able to represent the company in high level meetings and fairs/ exhibitions
- Strong communication skills at all levels
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and WordPress would be considered an asset
A very attractive remuneration package commensurate with skills set, experience and track record, will be offered to the selected candidate.
Applications from non-EU citizens will not be acknowledged/accepted.