Our client is seeking to recruit a Director of Technology and Business Processes to enable the digital transformation process towards automation as the key to maximum efficiency across business units, reporting to the CEO with a dotted line to the Director of Employee and Customer Experience.
Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation that strives to be dedicated towards delivering a superior customer experience, be innovative in its ideas, generate creative solutions and continuously improve its processes.
- Creating a strategic vision for the group’s digital transformation
- Implementing this strategy across group
- Aligning existing processes to the new strategy
- Preparing annual budgets which will ascertain that such strategy is achieved
- Co-ordinate IT Support requirements with the outsourced third party
- Take ownership of and ensure GDPR compliance on an ongoing basis
- Take ownership of proper and full functionality of existing IT systems across the group
- Set training sessions and train the trainer sessions to ensure all employees have adequate knowledge on full use of the system to maximise efficiency and communication across departments
- Onboarding and offboarding of employees from a technology perspective
- Obtain a suitable understanding of the operation so as to promote innovative solutions and/processes to each of the departments for better efficiency and smooth customer journey
- Research innovative solutions with the aim of automating existing processes as much as possible
- Liaise with the director of employee and customer experience in the definition and implementation of customer journey maps across the business units
- Coordinating with the Group’s Head of Property on the requirements for new projects and acquisitions
- Project management within the departments following the identification of new IT Systems and new or altered business processes
- Liaise with third parties to obtain quotes for software or hardware and negotiate pricing
- Business and IT qualification at MQF Level 6 or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar senior management position
- Expected to be proactive in the initiation and implementation of initiatives in line with company’s strategy. Strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and presentation skills and able to prioritize tasks by urgency and importance
- Competency in following through on tasks and report back to the CEO and the Directors in a timely manner
- Strong business reporting skills and assertiveness and influence in communicating changes to existing processes
An attractive salary commensurate with skills set and experience will be offered.