An exciting opportunity for a experienced, mature and motivated Technical Retail Assistant Sales Manager to work at our clients well established electronics show room.
Our client is a dynamic company specializing in custom installed audio/video and lighting systems for both commercial and high end residential markets. They are backed by a portfolio of leading global brands and a dynamic team of industry professionals.
- Assist and lead the sales team to deliver unparalleled customer service with both telephone inquiries and face to face service
- Passionately deliver coaching to your team to increase customer service levels and build confidence and strength in the sales process
- Fully understanding customer’s needs and requirements
- Providing advice about the advantages of particular software, services, equipment or products
- Persuading potential customers to purchase products, leading price negotiations and closing sales
- Advising customers of updates and new technologies
- Being familiar with competitors’ activities and products
- Putting together proposals and tender documents
- Travelling to and attending meetings
- Meeting sales and commission targets.
- Post Secondary Education or MCAST diploma or 1 A Level.
- Previous experience in Sales industry
- Experience with leading a team
- Must be fluent with the latest technologies in the field.
- Fluent in English Language (Speaking and Writing).
- Be a TEAM PLAYER contributing to the continued success, growth and excellent reputation of the Company.
- Must have a positive and motivated attitude
- Flexible with work hours
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the selected candidate
Must be fluent with the latest technologies in the field.