An excellent opportunity for someone with Sales Management experience and ideally leading a team of Sales Representatives to reach monthly targets.
Our client is a major importer and distributor of food, wines and spirits.
- The field sales manager shall be responsible to develop, train and coach directly reporting sales representatives in order to achieve planned distribution, visibility and turnover with optimal resources.
- There will also be responsibility to ensure and achieve targeted volume and value for the brands within assigned channel and group of customers, as well as to prepare and set individual goals for direct reports with the supervision and approval of the Commercial Manager.
- The chosen candidate shall be responsible to achieve and maintain targeted availability and visibility of the products within assigned channels, customers and territory for the assigned brand; all of which shall be measured through defined sales KPIs.
- Be highly goal oriented and possess excellent negotiation skills.
- Possess effective communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Have strong leadership and delegation skills.
- Have a positive attitude and the drive to succeed.
- Have a degree level of education or equivalent
- Be computer literate and be proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Prior FMCG experience will be considered an asset however is not a requirement as on the job training will be provided.
A salary between 20K to 23K plus bonus and benefits is being offered to the right candidate.