An exciting opportunity for the right individual who is willing to learn and grow within a dynamic company, fast expanding both locally and internationally.
The company is looking for a motivated business development person to develop and implement growth strategies for the achievement of revenue goals. Candidates should have the right blend of analytical talent and business know-how. Successful applicants should be team players who not only understand how to identify a new market opportunity, but also know what it takes to lead a team forward and realize that opportunity. Possessing great communication skills, as the person shall be expected to interact with shareholders, executives and clients on a daily basis.
Our client is one of the most tailored high-end lifestyle management and payment service groups in the world.
- Perform market research to identify new opportunities and engage with executives to establish strategies for pursuing those new opportunities
- Develop a strategic sales plan including market research and segmentation
- Work with senior management in planning sales and revenue targets
- Execute and meet approved sales and revenue targets
- Identify and meet sales opportunities, and strategically sell products of the company to prospective clients in selected segments
- Identify and build agreements with strategic partners including Banks, fund management companies and corporations
- Create and improve proposals for existing and new clients, also Partners
- Identify product shortcomings and initiate improvements
- Actively network and collaborate with business and HNW community in Malta to build sales pipeline and build brand presence
- Identify and collaborate with nosiness community in Malta to meet sales objectives
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and other networking events with the aim to identify new business opportunities
- Work closely with other departments to ensure the most effective use of resource is upheld for targets to be met
- Develop sales tools and sales reporting to ensure full, accurate reporting of all sales and ensuing revenue targets
- Provide training and mentoring to members of the business development team.
- Proven track record of successful business development/business growth
- Experience in selling financial services products to corporate and institutional clients; private/investment banking products familiarity is desirable
- 3+ years’ experience working in a business role
- Fluency in English; Maltese and further European languages are desirable
- Documented successful and strong hands-on sales skills
- Business or sales/marketing degree from a reputable institution
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent networking skills
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.