A leading insurance company in Malta is seeking to recruit a Marketing Assistant, who shall be assisting the Marketing Manager. The selected person is required to have previous experience in a similar role.
Our client offers a diversity in the range of products and services of insurance products based on the established reputation as a provider of high-quality and value-for-money.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities
- Support marketing manager in organizing various projects
- Conduct market research and analyze consumer rating reports/ questionnaires
- Employ marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings etc.)
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional presentations
- Compose and post online content on the company’s website and social media accounts
- Proven experience as a marketing assistant
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google Adwords etc.)
An salary package between €16,000- €18,000 is being offered subject to experience.