An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Officer. The selected candidate will also be required to produce content for both printing and web, including brochures and newsletters, and editing and publishing the content on the Bank’s website and social media pages.
Our client is an established bank offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Contributing to the implementation of marketing and communication strategies and evaluating the success of completed tasks through various metrics
- Planning advertising and promotional campaigns for the Bank’s products or services on a variety of media channels, including social, print, TV, and radio, as well as organizing and attending marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Developing valuable content for online and offline communication, which involves selecting and editing investment and savings related material, organizing it around interesting themes, pairing it with images, tables or graphs, and publishing it on the Bank’s webpage and social media platforms
- Creating and maintaining the client contacts database, whilst ensuring that all applicable regulations, such as GDPR, are adhered to
- Keeping the Bank’s website and social media pages up-to-date and answering and considering feedback from users
- Assisting the manager in administrative tasks such as preparing budgets, monitoring expenses, scheduling meetings, creating timelines, and planning events
- Arranging and regularly reviewing the allocation, quality and display of marketing material across the Bank’s branches.
- Excellent knowledge of marketing techniques and principles, marketing software, such as CRM, and Microsoft Office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics and basic knowledge of graphic design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- A qualification in marketing, communication, business administration or other relevant fields is desirable whilst previous experience in a similar role will be considered an asset.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right candidate.