The selected candidate will report to the Products & Marketing Senior Manager to support the growth strategy of the Bank, and will be responsible for developing, initiating, creating, and overseeing a long-term marketing and PR strategy as well as spearheading short-term marketing solutions. The successful candidate will work closely with the HR team in order to assist with building the Employer Brand.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Functioning as a Brand Ambassador by ensuring that the brand and brand values run through the DNA of the whole business; initiating innovative ways to communicate the brand to both existing and new customers, to the internal stakeholders and to the current and prospective employees; keeping the brand fresh and ahead of the competition
- Managing marketing material, website updates and social media whilst ensuring that all documents and marketing material are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired message
- Being responsible for the planning, production and reporting of all the company’s communications, liaising closely with the CRM Specialist to segment customer data for mailings
- Providing regular reports on performance of all marketing activity in line with business objectives
- Continually evaluating the public relations strategy whilst being responsible for the co-ordination, delivery and reporting of all PR campaigns and further develop all PR relationships maximising brand exposure through all channels
- Proactively generating ways to advance the company’s brand in publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising including the dentification of the best award(s) to target and put together a strategy to win such awards
- Working with the marketing team to plan the annual content strategy whilst producing engaging multi-channel content both ahead of time and to tight deadlines when required
- A University Degree in Marketing or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in PR and Marketing
- Thorough understanding of branding principles and approach/methods through multimedia including the Web
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
An attractive remuneration package.