Our client is a local car dealership. Our client has today positioned itself as a leading one-stop-shop supplier for various forms of storage and logistic related equipment. Geared up for both the local as well as the north African markets, the company is committed to provide to its clients an immediate, professional and unique response to all storage necessities they might require. The company has today evolved into a dynamic team of dedicated individuals and collaborators who have collectively shaped up the company from its infancy more than twenty years ago. During these years the company has been entrusted with numerous major logistics projects and countless other minor installations; all of which were successfully handled and implemented by the company to the delight and expectations of its ever increasing list of satisfied clients. Our client is an entrepreneurial organisation that strives to be dedicated towards delivering a superior customer experience, be innovative in its ideas, generate creative solutions and continuously improve its processes.
Reporting to the Group CEO, the Marketing Strategist will drive Marketing initiatives from strategy to execution for all labs and will build brand awareness by driving internal and external communication efforts to key audiences.
• Conduct in-depth research to identify customer needs, new market opportunities and consumer preferences
• to support lab projects
• Forecast market trends
• Create solutions to help acquire or retain customers that can generate positive gross margin for the business
• Research, craft and test value propositions
Roles & Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Work with other members of the Innovation Lab to obtain and manipulate the data that will help create
• exciting business opportunities aligned to group’s goals;
• Work with other group members to create solutions which can be implemented in the core business or that
• might result in new businesses;
• Carry out market research, understanding where the market and customer needs are going;
• Keep abreast of potential disruptors in the respective fields;
• Generate innovative ideas to promote our brands and our products;
• Support the labs in conveying key messages and engaging internal and external stakeholders;
• Present ideas and final deliverables to internal and external teams, communicate with senior management
• about strategies and budgets;
• Prepare reports, briefings and presentations on strategic issues;
• Document key learnings and provide actionable recommendations / best practices.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing and/or Communications;
• 4 years’ experience in a similar role (Marketing experience in an Innovation Lab would be considered an asset);
• Ability to think strategically and develop plans accordingly
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to work well in an agile organization by building and leveraging relationships across the Company;
• Ability to work with a wide range of partners, including technology, operations, legal and compliance;
• Demonstrated ability in managing deliverables within stipulated timeframes; ability to cope under pressure
• and work proactively with limited supervision;
• Creative thinker;
• Proficiency in MS Office applications;
• Valid clean police conduct.