An excellent opportunity for a highly motivated, organised and ambitious Medical Representative to form a part of our clients sales team.
Our client is an importer and distributor of pharmaceutical and medical supply products including various international pharmaceutical, cosmetic and dermo-cosmetic brands.
- Development of the Brand with healthcare professionals and pharmacies
- Develop campaigns and execute marketing strategies to ensure the growth
- Proactively look for opportunities to recruit clients
- Developing presentations and training
- Monitor competitor activity
- Build and maintain strong and long lasting work relations with clients
- Demonstrate a high level of teamwork at all times sharing best practice.
- Excellent communication skills and an outgoing personality
- Excellent English and preferably Maltese
- Ability to work on own initiative and highly motivated to succeed
- Professional and Smart appearance
- Reliable and Punctual
- Possession of a degree in Pharmacy or Science related
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint.
- Hold a valid driving licence
- Previous experience in similar position is an advantage
- Flexible to work the hours of 8am -1pm and 4pm -7pm for 40 hours per week.
Dependent on performance and experience a salary package of 20-30K Gross is being offered.