We are currently seeking an experienced Newspaper Circulation Executive for a well established publishing business in Malta. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of circulation volumes and revenue for our clients news paper titles.
Our client is right at the forefront of Malta’s publishing business and its newspapers are considered as the flagship of the Island’s print media.
- Reporting to Group Chief Commercial Officer, he/she will be engaging in all relevant newspaper sales activity, both in the field and occasionally within the office.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Previous experience of 1/2 years in a similar role is required.
- Some who is confident and driven, yet friendly and with persuasive skills.
- Hold a very sales focused attitude with an outstanding communication skills and experience within customer-facing environments
- Using one’s own initiative is a key element of this role, alongside the ability to manage time effectively. Good numeric and basic computer skills are also required.
- Maltese and English Speaking is Mandatory
An attractive salary package,plus commission and benefits is being offered, subject to the candidates experience.