Looking for an organised and efficient Platform Consultant to join a dynamic team and work alongside members of Customer Support and Marketing teams. This position requires applicants to work hours that cover morning and early afternoon on the US/Canadian East coast timezone. (Europe 1pm – 10pm)
Our client is an established company that provide online management software in Malta and internationally.
- Helping prospective customers understand how the company product system can assist
- Creating sales material with help from marketing and support teams
- Consistently developing interest in the company and closing new business
- Participating in regular handover and meetings with the support team and committing to and developing a process driven sales and marketing methodology.
- Possess an ‘always helping’ attitude and approach with prospective customers
- Have experience working in an administrative or management position in a school
- Have an intimate understanding of the challenges faced by schools and staff
- Have a strong commitment to win, and possess a drive to meet goals
- Have a desire to learn, understand new concepts and ask thoughtful questions
- Have strong communication skills. Apart from possessing excellent spoken and written English, you will be able to effectively communicate with, motivate and inspire prospects
- Able to work with other people effectively, have high levels of patience and treat your team with respect,
- ability to work both independently and with a team and be accountable for your own work
- Able to work (from home) hours that cover morning and early afternoon on the US/Canadian East coast timezone (Europe 1pm – 10pm)
- SaaS / School management software industry experience working in a sales role and experience using the company platform would be considered an asset.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered to the right candidate.