Reporting to the Products and Marketing Senior Manager, the selected candidate will support the growth strategy. The candidate will be responsible for developing, implementing, and managing product management activities to provide optimum products for the company’s customers whilst generating revenues.
Our client is an established financial organisation offering a selection of savings and investment schemes whilst also including wealth management.
- Defining market opportunities by translating the market need into product specific criteria and supporting the product development and commercialisation process
- Carrying out research to determine customer needs and expectations to develop new products
- Providing market-driven input to individual product plans and strategy and managing the product’s life cycle by analysing product direction, pricing, profit plans and product development
- Regularly monitoring and analysing data pertaining to products and competitive markets to provide insights, observations, and recommendations to obtain goals
- Assisting with the preparation of product training presentations and other various internal presentations
- Creating necessary product sales support and training information, including product feature summaries, competitive evaluations, and pricing comparisons
- Providing the marketing team with information for promoting products and assisting with the development of the marketing strategy
- Providing support to resolve quality issues and drive changes that affect P&L
- Participating in user/customer observation and taking an active role in leading some efforts
- A University Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in Product Management
- Thorough understanding of the Maltese and European banking industry
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese
An attractive remuneration package.